1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Walk kilkenny. Stroll down the Medieval mile and hear all the stories .
Departure & Return
The Parade, Gardens, Kilkenny, R95 YRK1, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Some areas are hilly and there are steps which can be avoided if needed
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 people per tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kilkenny guided street tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Kilkenny guided street tours ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kilkenny guided street tours ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingKilkennyWalking Tours - South East IrelandCategory