1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
In person guide.
Departure & Return
b1 The Parade, Gardens, Kilkenny, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ormonde Language Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Group Walking Guided Tour of Kilkenny?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Group Walking Guided Tour of Kilkenny?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Group Walking Guided Tour of Kilkenny?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Group Walking Guided Tour of Kilkenny?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKilkennyWalking Tours - South East IrelandHistorical Tours - South East IrelandCategory