- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about Ukraine and Moldova from your guide
- Taste local Moldovan wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. Tour operates from 2 persons in the group. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum size of the group is 10 people
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. You should check the VISA requirements for your country to enter Moldova and Transnistria before the trip. If you need VISA to enter Ukraine, make sure it is a multi or double entry, as you will leave the territory of Ukraine and enter again.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Tour Ukraine
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Small-Group Ukraine - Moldova Tour from Kyiv.