1 day 21 hours to 2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the haunting sights of Chernobyl on a leisurely 2-day group tour. Comfortable provided transportation from Kiev eliminates the stress of navigating public buses in a foreign country. Take guided tours of Pripyat, a radar station, and much more with your guide. Meals are provided, including lunch by the intercontinental ballistic rockets. In between sightseeing, spend the night at a prearranged hotel in Chernobyl.
- Spend the night in a Chernobyl hotel
- Enjoy three meals during the tour
- Relax in round trip transportation from Kiev
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
Saved to wishlist!
Stay at hotel (in Chernobyl city)
Organization of permits required to visit Zone
Permissive documentation required for a visit 30km zone
Permissive documentation required for a visit 10km zone
Permissive documentation required for a visit the city of Pripyat
Permissive documentation required for a visit (OTH) radar station “Duga”
Permission for the photo and video shooting
Departure & Return
Symona Petlyury St, 28, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- - What we recommend taking with you According to the Zone regulations, you are to wear: - a jacket or a shirt with long sleeves; - trousers (NO shorts, NO knee-breeches, NO skirts, NO leggings); - boots or sneakers, which fully cover your feet WITHOUT FANCY OPENINGS please.- do take bottled water and a snack as lunch is sometimes served very late in the day. You are to have your passport on you! WITHOUT PASSPORT NO ONE IS LET INTO THE ZONE! Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone
- Most travelers can participate
- The program of the excursion can be changed depending on the length of a daytime, weather conditions and directions of Chernobyl administration.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go2chernobyl.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Two-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Two-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two-day scheduled tour of Chernobyl and Pripyat from Kiev?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauGhost & Vampire Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivGhost & Vampire Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiGhost & Vampire Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiCategory