- 1-day Chernobyl and Pripyat tour from Kiev
- Explore the Chernobyl exclusion zone with a guide
- Learn of life in Chernobyl before the nuclear disaster
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Kiev
Departure & Return
The meeting point address: Ivana Ohiienka str, build. 6 (old names of the street are Lukashevicha, Petrozavodskaya, Kirpy), 300 meters right from the exit of the Yuzhniy (Pivdenniy, South) terminal of the Central Railway station. GPS coordinates: 50.4410852,30.4831796 (50.4410852°N 30.4831796°)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- ATTENTION! To make your trip successful, please,while filling booking application, kindly write your email address and phone number into field "Special requirements", so our managers will be able to provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch on a day-trip in the case of any emergency.
- In case of no-show, the trip payment is not refunded
- Minimum age is 18 years
- It is obligatory to have your passport with you for each participant (and it should be the one that you specified in the application for the trip! Please check information you have sent to us thoroughly - it is required to send the full name, passport number, date of birth (dd\mm\yyyy) and citizenship per EACH PARTICIPANT. Any mistake in passport data may be a reason not to let you pass passport control at checkpoint successfully)
- Dress code is long sleeves (jacket, shirt), pants(no skirts!), closed comfortable shoes
- The Rules of stay in the Zone prohibit: - eating, drinking and smoking in open air; - touching buildings, trees, plants; - gathering and eating mushrooms, berries, fruit and nuts in forests and gardens of the abandoned settlements - sitting on the ground - putting photo and video cameras, bags, backpacks and other personal belongings on the ground.
- Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chernobyl Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This trip is a must for anyone who visits Ukraine." See review