2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get an insider’s look at the iconic landmarks and hidden corners of Chernobyl on a private 2-day tour. The in-depth excursion is perfect for travelers who want the full Chernobyl experience without the planning and large group. Meals, transportation, and accommodation are included to ensure a stress-free trip. In addition to all of the main sights, get special access to the control room and bunker inside the power plant.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Get a thorough overview of Chernobyl
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Customize the itinerary to suit your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Permissions to all 3 safety zones of Chernobyl exclusion zone
Maps and hand-outs
Geiger-Muller counter (dosimeter)
Postcards for free and postcard service
Overnight accommodation (Chernobyl hotel-only 2 day tours)
Entrance fees for visiting Chernobyl nuclear power plant (60-120 €/person - depending on the group size)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY X a.s.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during LAST MOMENT 2-day Private Chernobyl Tour with Hotel, VR and Babushkas?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during LAST MOMENT 2-day Private Chernobyl Tour with Hotel, VR and Babushkas?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during LAST MOMENT 2-day Private Chernobyl Tour with Hotel, VR and Babushkas?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during LAST MOMENT 2-day Private Chernobyl Tour with Hotel, VR and Babushkas?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauOvernight Tours - ChisinauMulti-day Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivOvernight Tours - KharkivMulti-day Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiOvernight Tours - IasiMulti-day Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiCategory