6 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Enjoy an all-inclusive full-day tour to Chernobyl with a private guide. Provided private transportation takes you from your Kiev hotel to Chernobyl and Kopachi Village. Stop for a complimentary Ukrainian lunch, then continue on to Pripyat. Follow your guide through haunting sights seemingly frozen in time, including a department store, amusement park, and radar station. After passing through radiological control, relax on your way back to Kiev.
- Discover Chernobyl with a private guide
- Travel comfortably by private transportation
- Enjoy an included Ukrainian lunch
- Take an offbeat day-trip with friends
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- - What we recommend taking with you According to the Zone regulations, you are to wear: - a jacket or a shirt with long sleeves; - trousers (NO shorts, NO knee-breeches, NO skirts, NO leggings); - boots or sneakers, which fully cover your feet WITHOUT FANCY OPENINGS please.- do take bottled water and a snack as lunch is sometimes served very late in the day. You are to have your passport on you! WITHOUT PASSPORT NO ONE IS LET INTO THE ZONE! Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone.
- Most travelers can participate
- The program of the excursion can be changed depending on the length of a daytime, weather conditions and directions of Chernobyl administration.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go2chernobyl.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour in Chernobyl?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour in Chernobyl?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour in Chernobyl?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKiev4WD Tours - ChisinauSporting Events - ChisinauBus Tours - ChisinauExtreme - ChisinauHistorical Tours - Chisinau4WD Tours - KharkivSporting Events - KharkivBus Tours - KharkivExtreme - KharkivHistorical Tours - Kharkiv4WD Tours - IasiSporting Events - IasiBus Tours - IasiExtreme - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiCategory