12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
A visit to Chernobyl is a must for any visitor to Ukraine, but it can be a challenge to stray away from the comforts of Kiev on your own. Make your visit to the haunting Soviet nuclear plant stress-free on a 12-hour group tour. Every detail of the excursion, including transportation and check-point crossings, is conveniently taken care of. Highlights include ghost town of Pripyat, the power plant, and Reactor 4.
- Get a comprehensive overview of Chernobyl
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Listen to engaging and in-depth commentary
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Kiev
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pick up
Rent of the dosimiter
Departure & Return
Shuliavska St, 5, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Important! Please provide us your personal phone number and e-mali adress while you`re making a booking, by filling up the "Special requirements" field, so our manager could provide you with all important info about your tour
- It is very important for all participants to have a passport during the tour
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Take long-sleeved clothes (T-shirts, shorts and slippers are not appropriate)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chernobyl Exclusive Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One day group tour to Chernobyl Zone of Exclusion?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One day group tour to Chernobyl Zone of Exclusion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One day group tour to Chernobyl Zone of Exclusion?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One day group tour to Chernobyl Zone of Exclusion?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
One day group tour to Chernobyl Zone of Exclusion
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKiev4WD Tours - ChisinauSporting Events - ChisinauBus Tours - ChisinauExtreme - ChisinauFull-day Tours - Chisinau4WD Tours - KharkivSporting Events - KharkivBus Tours - KharkivExtreme - KharkivFull-day Tours - Kharkiv4WD Tours - IasiSporting Events - IasiBus Tours - IasiExtreme - IasiFull-day Tours - IasiCategory