3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave the hustle and bustle of Kiev by private car and enjoy a peaceful day at the Mamaeva Sloboda Open-Air Museum. Travel back in time 400 years to explore Ukraine as it was in the 17th and 18th centuries with your guide. Go inside replicas and original churches, windmills, and houses. You’ll observe traditional craftsman masterclasses and, if you’re lucky, a traditional wedding. Comfortable transport returns you to your hotel.
- Enjoy the convenience of private hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experience the open-air museum at your own pace
- Get recommendations from your private guide for the best in Ukrainian cuisine
- Discover one of Kiev's best attractions that's often missed
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour
Professional guide of Open-air Museum 45 min
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Transport by private car or minivanor, minibus
Entrance fees to the territory /approx. 2 US $ per person/
Please know that you should pay entrance fees for your private guide
Master-classes, horse riding, driving a horse-drawn carriage, firing a salute from Cossack’s cannons
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARGOTOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mamajeva Sloboda Open-air Museum Private Tour in Kyiv?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mamajeva Sloboda Open-air Museum Private Tour in Kyiv?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mamajeva Sloboda Open-air Museum Private Tour in Kyiv?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKievBus Tours - ChisinauWalking Tours - ChisinauHistorical Tours - ChisinauHalf-day Tours - ChisinauBus Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivHalf-day Tours - KharkivBus Tours - IasiWalking Tours - IasiHistorical Tours - IasiHalf-day Tours - IasiCategory