- Choose a private tour for more individualized service
- Learn the stories behind the treasures with an art historian guide
- Included entrance fees ensure no extra costs upon arrival
- Convenient pickup at your Kiev hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide meet you near your hotel/apartment or any place convenient for you in central Kiev
You can specify your hotel/apartment address in Special Requirements section of booking form
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter Lavra monastery. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. We recommend ladies wear a kerchief and skirt. But in case you haven't a kerchief and skirt.you can borrow them on the reception desk.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as tour include rather long distance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Ukraine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Kiev Pechersk Lavra and Museum of Historical Treasures of Ukraine.