- Choose a private tour for individualized service
- Meet at a central location to save time in transit
- Included entrance fees ensure no extra costs
- Make the most of limited time with a personal guide
Departure & Return
Let's meet up at the exit of Arsenalna metro station and have a short walk to Lavra monastery through the beautiful park of Glory and Holodomor Victims memorial. Also your private guide could meet you at the lobby of your hotel, but transportation is not included into tour price.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- To enter the caves, women must wear a headscarf and a skirt that extends below their knees.
- Caves are open daily till 4:30 pm.
- Not recommended for claustrophobia.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UkraineToGo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms