Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day group tour of Chernobyl from Kiev
- Explore the nuclear exclusion zone at Chernobyl with a guide
- Take in famous landmarks including the Bridge of Death and the Duga military radar station
- Visit the villages of Kopachi and Zalissya
- Discover abandoned cinemas, hospitals and schools
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is important - no sandals, no shorts, no sleeveless t-shirts
- Bring your passport - visitors without a passport won't be allowed on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY SoloEast Travel
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chernobyl Two-Day Group Tour from Kiev.