- Private walking tour of Kiev
- Explore Kiev's major monuments and smaller features on a walking tour of the city
- Visit Saint Sophia Cathedral and Saint Volodymyr's Cathedral
- Get tips about places to see on your own from your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Kyiv Central Post Office (Poshtamt) Address: 22, Khreschatik Street Directions: Nearest Metro Stops: Maidan Nezalezhnosti (blue line), Khreschatik (red line)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about the 1,500-year history of the city since its founding and see landmarks including Old Kiev Hill, where the city started, and the Golden Gate, the ancient entrance to the fortified city.
Peek inside the onion-dome roof of Saint Sophia Cathedral and note the Byzantine-era decor on the walls, and visit Saint Volodymyr's Cathedral, the top cathedral of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
Your guide shares informative commentary on the history of Kiev and its present day attractions. After three hours, your tour ends near your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Interesting Kyiv
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.