1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the best of Lübeck, all in a single tour—and get up close and personal with the port city’s UNESCO-listed highlights—on this private walking tour. Pick from multiple convenient tour times, and set off on foot. You’ll learn about the city’s long history and can admire its distinctive, brick Gothic architecture. Head to multiple attractions, from the Holsten Gate and Lübeck Cathedral to St. Mary's Church and the Town Hall.
- A private tour makes for the most personalized way to see the city
- See Lübeck’s top attractions, from the Holden Gate to its Cathedral
- Multiple daily tour times are available for your ease and flexibility
- Get up close and personal with UNESCO World Heritage sites
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Meeting Point at hotel possible (if centrally located).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Lübeck walking tour with licensed guide
90 to 120 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKielWalking Tours - Northern GermanyHistorical Tours - Northern GermanyCategory