1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the best of Lübeck, all in a single tour—and get up close and personal with the port city’s UNESCO-listed highlights—on this private walking tour. Pick from multiple convenient tour times, and set off on foot. You’ll learn about the city’s long history and can admire its distinctive, brick Gothic architecture. Head to multiple attractions, from the Holsten Gate and Lübeck Cathedral to St. Mary's Church and the Town Hall.
- A private tour makes for the most personalized way to see the city
- See Lübeck’s top attractions, from the Holden Gate to its Cathedral
- Multiple daily tour times are available for your ease and flexibility
- Get up close and personal with UNESCO World Heritage sites
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BlackBuck Travels
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKielWalking Tours - Northern GermanyHistorical Tours - Northern GermanyCategory