2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive overview of the port city of Lubeck during this private walking tour. Explore the city center with your own personal tour guide and see landmarks such as the Town Hall, the salt storehouses, and St. Mary’s Church. Listen to engaging commentary about the history of the city, which is dubbed as the birthplace of marzipan, and get insider tips about where to eat, drink, and explore.
- Explore the port city of Lubeck on a walking tour
- See historic and cultural landmarks like St. Mary’s Church
- Learn about the city’s history and the importance of its port
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "The museums and clock towers are worth all the travel." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKielWalking Tours - Northern GermanyCategory