2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a comprehensive overview of the port city of Lubeck during this private walking tour. Explore the city center with your own personal tour guide and see landmarks such as the Town Hall, the salt storehouses, and St. Mary’s Church. Listen to engaging commentary about the history of the city, which is dubbed as the birthplace of marzipan, and get insider tips about where to eat, drink, and explore.
- Explore the port city of Lubeck on a walking tour
- See historic and cultural landmarks like St. Mary’s Church
- Learn about the city’s history and the importance of its port
- A private guide ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lubeck Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Lubeck Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lubeck Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The museums and clock towers are worth all the travel." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lubeck Private Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKielWalking Tours - Northern GermanyCategory