- 24-hour ticket for Kiel hop-on hop-off tour
- Travel around the city by double-decker bus to visit the attractions you want to see
- Learn about the city via onboard narration
- Set your own pace to explore the city of Kiel
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
As you travel around Kiel, listen to live commentary to learn facts about the city's history, landmarks, and culture. Make up your own sightseeing itinerary by hopping off the bus at the attractions you want to explore on your own. With your 24-hour ticket, you can enjoy these stops on your own schedule.
Hop-on hop-off stops:
1 - Hauptbahnhof
2 - Schwedenkai
3 - Ostseekai
4 - Reventlou Bridge
5 - Herthastrasse
6 - NOK Schleuse
7 - NOK Kanalfahre
8 - Rankestrasse
9 - Holtenauer Strasse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A full loop of this tour takes 60 minutes
- Tours depart every 75 minutes
- Currently operating on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only
- Tours depart between 10:30am - 5:15pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Passengers must wear face masks (provided) when on the bus.
- Hand sanitisers are provided and must be used.
- Tour staff are all required to wear face masks at all times.
- Seats and handles will be regularly sanitised.
- Capacity will be reduced for the foreseeable to accommodate social distancing measures.
- IMPORTANT: All customers must have proof of a negative test or be full vaccinated.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience