Explore our promoted experiences
- 12-hour tour from Phuket to Similan Islands
- 3 snorkeling stops with all equipment included
- Travel by minivan and catamaran to your destinations
- Free time to relax on the beach
- Snorkeling suited for all skill levels
- Authentic Thai lunch, breakfast, snack, and drinks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet at Fantastic Similan Travel counter at Tao Than Pier in Lam Kaen 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Make your first snorkeling stop at Koh Miang, known for its clear waters, healthy coral, and large population of fish. Explore the underwater world and relax on the beach, and then enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on the sands of Princess Bay.
Continue to two more snorkeling stops at Koh Payu and Koh Bangu, and then visit Donald Duck Bay on Koh Similan. Relax on the beach or hike to a vista point before returning to the pier, where a snack of fresh fruit and juice awaits. Transfer back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour!
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff