8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the thrill of an off-road adventure with this rafting, ATV and zip lining adventure from Phuket. Navigate 5 km of rushing waters in a roaring river (9 km in rainy season) and then biplane through dense jungle forests. This adrenaline pumping journey even includes a stop at Wat Suwannakuha, known as the temple and monkey caves.
- Rafting, ATV and Ziplining Adventure from Phuket
- Enjoy the thrill of whitewater rating
- Zipline through tropical forests
- Traditional Thai lunch included in tour
Saved to wishlist!
Fruits and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
Hotel Transfer is included in the package. The pick up time varies according to where you are staying. But it will be during these times 07.15am - 08.30am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum Weight 100kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Rafting 4U
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rafting, ATV and Ziplining Adventure in Phangnga?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rafting, ATV and Ziplining Adventure in Phangnga?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rafting, ATV and Ziplining Adventure in Phangnga?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rafting, ATV and Ziplining Adventure in Phangnga?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rafting, ATV and Ziplining Adventure in Phangnga
8 to 10 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKhao LakExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastRafting - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWhite Water Rafting - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Ko Yao YaiRafting - Ko Yao YaiWhite Water Rafting - Ko Yao YaiExtreme - PhuketRafting - PhuketWhite Water Rafting - PhuketCategory