Explore our promoted experiences
- A longtail boat wildlife viewing safari in Khao Sok National Park
- Look for wild elephants, gaur (Indian bison), and gibbons
- Stay in off-the-grid huts far from civilization
- A guide leads you on a trek down difficult-to-navigate paths through the rainforest
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- trekking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- An amount of one and a half hour of hiking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. suitcase, surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Khao Lak Land Discovery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.