4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travelers who want to experience authentic rural Indian life will love this half-day tour to a village near Khajuraho. You’ll see how ordinary Indians live in the countryside, enjoy a cooking demonstration (and lunch afterwards), and learn about traditional farming techniques. This tour is ideal for getting off away from crowded tourist attractions and connecting with the local people and their culture.
- Hotel transfers and lunch are included
- See a rural community that would be hard to access without a local guide
- Enjoy a welcome ceremony, a horse dance, and a Jeep ride
- Get an intimate look at how Indian villagers live and work
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Rove Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKhajuraho4WD Tours - Madhya PradeshSporting Events - Madhya PradeshExtreme - Madhya PradeshHistorical Tours - Madhya PradeshHalf-day Tours - Madhya PradeshCategory