3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 Nights accommodation based on double / twin sharing basis
Assistance during arrival and departure
Daily breakfast at hotel
All transfers including airport transfers by an AC Car MUV / SUV / Sedan car
Local english speaking guide at Khajuraho
Light and sound show in Khajuraho
One mineral water bottle per person per day
All currently applicable taxes including GST
Visas Fee (if applicable)
Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
International flights to/from the start/finish of the trip
Monument entry fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Khajuraho Airport
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Holidays At
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magnificent Khajuraho?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Magnificent Khajuraho?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magnificent Khajuraho?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magnificent Khajuraho?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKhajurahoBus Tours - Madhya PradeshArchaeology Tours - Madhya PradeshMulti-day Tours - Madhya PradeshHistorical Tours - Madhya PradeshCategory