12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Exclusive to Viator
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Editor's Pick
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private vehicle
Domestic flight ticket from khajuraho to Varanasi and Varanasi to New Delhi
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Medical insurance of any kind
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare.
Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc
Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
Anything not specified not Included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From any hotels and residence locality of New Delhi national capital area
- Indira Gandhi International Airport New Delhi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY aCi Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Indian Cultural private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Indian Cultural private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Indian Cultural private tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Indian Cultural private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Indian Cultural private tour
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKhajurahoBus Tours - Madhya PradeshArchaeology Tours - Madhya PradeshMulti-day Tours - Madhya PradeshHistorical Tours - Madhya PradeshCategory