Explore our promoted experiences
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary boat tour
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Tour can be customized to your group's preferences
- Go swimming, snorkeling and paddle boarding and hang out on a sandbar
Departure & Return
We are located at Stock Island Marina Village located at 7005 Shrimp Road. Parking is free. Once parked, make your way to The Salty Oyster Bar & Grille. Once there, put your back to the restaurant and walk down the sidewalk. The dock directly in front is "A" dock. We are located in slip A32.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Vessles and equipment are cleaned and sanitized for every trip.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blu Chi Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands