Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Parking: If you come on a bicycle there is a bike rack where you can lock it. There is meter parking available for the cars on Fitzpatrick, Whitehead and Front streets. Plan accordingly so you arrive on time and have time to park.
- Must be able to walk 1.4 to 1.8 miles at moderate speed in warm weather.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Keys Ventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Southernmost Key West History and Culture Small-Group Walking Tour.