3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re looking to snorkel in Key West, but don’t know where to plan your experience, this Key West snorkeling cruise makes things easy. Just prebook this experience, and enjoy a cruise over to a coral reef area—perfect for snorkeling and spotting tropical fish. Plus, all equipment, as well as lessons, breakfast, showers, and a beer or soda is provided for you.
- Snorkel in a coral reef near Key West—with all equipment included
- A guide gives you snorkeling lessons before you hit the water if you need it
- Enjoy a provided breakfast before this Key West snorkeling cruise
- Afterward use fresh showers and sip on a beer on your cruise back
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Key West Snorkeling with Breakfast and Unlimited Mimosas ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Key West Snorkeling with Breakfast and Unlimited Mimosas ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Key West Snorkeling with Breakfast and Unlimited Mimosas ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Key West Snorkeling with Breakfast and Unlimited Mimosas ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Key West Snorkeling with Breakfast and Unlimited Mimosas
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKey WestSnorkeling - FloridaSnorkeling - Everglades National ParkSnorkeling - NaplesCategory
Smathers BeachOverseas HighwayKey West CemeteryKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryVandenberg WreckDuval StreetKey West Garden ClubSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchKey West AquariumFort Zachary TaylorMallory SquareMel Fisher Maritime MuseumEdward B. Knight PierBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum