- Key West hop-on hop-off trolley tour shore excursion
- Hop off at any of the convenient stops to explore part of Key West on your own
- Your expert guide shares the history, lore, and legends of Key West
- Admission to for the Sails To Rails Museum included
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
It all begins with a hop on, of course, at any of the conveniently located stops. Board one of the orange and green trolleys and enjoy the view with a live commentary of interesting facts and stories from an expert guide who knows the island inside and out. Learn about the history and happenings of Key West—stories of pirates, Indians, wrecking and the Civil War—as the trolley rolls along from one location to the next. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient.
Visit popular sites like Mallory Square, where everyone comes to hang out, eat and shop. Be sure to make a stop at the popular Hog’s Breath Saloon. There are the attractions near the historic seaport area, like West Martello Fort and Ripley’s Believe it or Not. There’s the Southernmost Point with the Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory. There’s also the Ernest Hemingway House and Museum and Bahama Village Market plus Key West Aquarium and Key West Shipwreck Treasures Museum. It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know the island city of Key West and the many amazing attractions it offers.
You can also use your ticket to enter Key Wests's Sails to Rails Museum. Learn about the Ages of Sail, when thousands made their way across treacherous waters to discover new lands. You also learn about the American railroads that were built in the 1820s, which helped to connect the vast country.
A sightseeing tour of Key West has never been easier—or more fun—than this hop-on hop-off trolley tour of the island. Experience Key West in this unique way.
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Key West. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible at the following locations:- Key West Welcome Center and Mallory Square
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Key West Shore Excursion: Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour.