- Shark and wildlife boat tour from Key West
- View lemon, nurse and other shark species from the safety of your catamaran
- Spy dolphins, stingrays and sea turtles on your way to the shark viewing location
- Travel in a catamaran built to minimize environmental impact
- Learn about the marine life and mangrove islands on your tour from your pilot
- Refreshing non-alcoholic drinks and chips provided
Departure & Return
Directions: Dock is located on Pier B behind the resort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel through the shallow waters close to natural mangrove islands and look for a variety of wildlife — like dolphins, turtles, stingrays and birds, to name a few. Then proceed about four miles (six km) offshore to prime shark territory. A scented bait is dropped into the water to attract these super predators right to the edge of the boat, sharks of all kinds: lemon, nurse, bull, blacktip and hammerhead sharks. Make sure to have a camera ready to capture the scene.
Cold beverages, snacks and polarized sunglasses are included on this Key West shark tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No alcoholic drinks permitted
- Guests may bring their own lunches and beverages
- Important Note: must call to confirm departure time or your tour may not be guaranteed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Extreme Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Shark and Wildlife Viewing Adventure in Key West.