- Visit the best bars in Key West
- See popular Duval Street and the historic seaport
- Sample beer and mixed drinks
- Get a free souvenir t-shirt
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Soak up the casual atmosphere of this beautiful island city while meeting new friends, enjoying live music and delighting in exotic Caribbean drinks.
This walking tour begins downtown on Whitehead Street, then moves to Key West’s Historic Seaport and Harbor Walk region before traveling back downtown to Duval Street. Choose from a domestic beer or mixed drink at each of the five pubs. Some of the bars offer specialty drinks, such as a frozen pina colada or mixed rum drink. Be sure to try the legendary Caribbean Breeze at Rick’s Bar.
Guests must be at least 21 years old to participate. A free souvenir t-shirt is included as part of this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years. Photo ID will be required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Promotions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Key West Pub Crawl.
- "They also throw in a t-shirt so I think this tour is definitely a deal." See review