- Kayak tour of Key West mangroves
- Learn about local geology and nature
- Suited to all ages and skill levels
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Dog Friendly
Departure & Return
At Lazy Dog Adventures, Hurricane Hole Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Watch for wildlife along the way: the mangroves are home to tropical fish, crabs, bright sea stars, jellyfish, sea cucumbers, sponges, and a diverse range of sea birds. Every trip is different, but experienced guides trace routes through the best of the mangrove environment.
As you paddle, hear stories about the geological structure of the Florida Keys, and find out what makes them so unique in the United States. At the end of your mangrove kayak trip, paddle back to home base, where you finish the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dog Friendly
- Please check in 30 minutes early
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- participants must know how to swim
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lazy Dog Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Key West Mangrove Kayak Eco Tour .