- Sail on a catamaran through the Gulf of Mexico
- Kayak around a natural backcountry mangrove island and dolphin watch above a coral reef
- Stay fueled with a full breakfast and buffet lunch!
- Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria included
Departure & Return
Unit #1; Office located on Lazy Way Lane between Conch Republic and Schooner Wharf.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin with a sail through the sparkling waters of the Florida Keys, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico. Look for wildlife like dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, manatees and more alongside the boat. Enjoy a breakfast of quiche, muffins, fresh fruit and juice. Then it’s time for some fun in the sun.
After finding a great spot in the Florida Reef, join in on an optional kayaking trip around a natural mangrove island. Glide across the warm, tropical water and enjoy the unique plants, marine life and birds that inhabit this area. Then enjoy spotting Dolphins or taking a refreshing dip in the crystal blue water or simply relax on the boat and enjoy the sun and scenery.
A buffet lunch including fried chicken, steamed shrimp and ready-to-make sandwiches with various salads is included. Beer, wine, soft drinks and homemade sangria are also included. Bring a sense of adventure, plus a swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Key West Full-Day Island T'ing Eco-Tour: Sail, Kayak and Snorkel.
- "The deck is super hot be sure to wear shoes if the area you are in is not shaded." See review