- Key West hop-on hop-off trolley tour
- Explore Key West at your own pace
- Hop on or off at any of the stops to see what you want, when you want
- Your local guide shares the history, lore, and legends of Key West
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Discover the legends of the Calusa Indians, who gave the city its first name, Cayo Hueso, the Island of Bones. Hear about Henry Flagler’s famous railroad, built over almost two decades.
Visit popular sites like Mallory Square, where everyone comes to hang out, eat and shop. Be sure to make a stop at the popular Hog’s Breath Saloon. See the Ernest Hemingway House and Museum and Bahama Village Market, plus the Key West Aquarium and Key West Shipwreck Treasures Museum.
A sightseeing tour of Key West has never been easier—or more fun—than with this hop-on hop-off trolley tour of the island. To see a list of trolley stops, click “View Additional Info.”
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 30 minutes. Patrons with vouchers can board at any Old Town Trolley boarding location. Wheelchair accessible locations are Stops # 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour.