- 2-hour Key West bar crawl with a haunted twist!
- Walk through Old Town Key West with your fun, knowledgeable guide
- Hear spooky tales as you visit several bars, located in haunted mansions and a former morgue
- Discover why Key West was once known as ‘Bone Island’
- Show off your experience with a souvenir T-shirt
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour 15 minutes prior to departure time at our ticket booth located at 424 Greene Street (next door to Capt. Tony's Saloon).
What To Expect
Stop at the Hard Rock Café, a bar that occupies a former mansion with tragic histories. You’ll also pop into Captain Tony’s Saloon, one of Ernest Hemingway’s favorite watering holes that at one time doubled as a morgue. At each location, hear spooky tales from your guide and enjoy a drink or two (own expense) in the company of fellow travelers and supernatural buffs.
Between stops, discover other creepy histories that permeate the island, including the story behind Key West’s former name, Cayo Hueso (‘Bone Island’). By the end of the tour, you’ll have the sinister behind‐the‐curtain look at this island paradise!
Your 2‐hour tour returns to the starting point on Whitehead Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years; photo ID required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Promotions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands