Explore our promoted experiences
- Sailing and water sports adventure from Key West
- Sail on a state-of-the-art catamaran along the Gulf of Mexico
- Enjoy a fantastic full breakfast and buffet lunch
- Choose from several water activities, like kayaking, snorkeling, parasailing and more
Departure & Return
Unit #1; Office located on Lazy Way Lane between Conch Republic and Schooner Wharf.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Choose to bask on deck and sunbathe, or take part in several included watersports activities. Use snorkel gear to admire sub-tropical scenes below the water, or take part in a parasailing trip for adrenaline and incredible views in equal measure. Or take a more leisurely approach with a kayak around nearby mangroves.
In between activities, make sure you find time to eat. Breakfast and lunch are included onboard, with local delicacies like golden-fried chicken and steamed shrimp.
Your full-day experience ends back at the Historic Seaport start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 16 years of age or older to operate a Jet Ski. Adults born before January 1, 1988 must bring a valid, government issued photo ID to operate the Jet Skis. Those 16 years of age and over but born after January 1, 1988 must also bring a valid, government issued photo ID AND have taken and passed a Florida Safe Boating Exam.
- We recommend you bring the following personal items: swimsuit, beach towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat
- Alcoholic beverages are included for passengers 21 years and older, you must present valid photo ID in order to consume
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available. Must notify operator 72 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms