3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swim among coral and tropical fish in Key West's living reef on this snorkeling excursion. Sit back and relax on a custom-built boat, and sail to the reef where a professional crew is on hand to provide snorkeling instruction and guidance. After your swim, enjoy included beer, soft drinks, and water on the boat for your ride back. All snorkeling equipment is provided.
- See coral and tropical fish up close in Key West’s living reef
- Includes all snorkeling equipment
- Relax on a boat with included beer, soft drinks, and water
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring bathing suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, hat and sunscreen
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunset Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Key West Afternoon Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Key West Afternoon Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Key West Afternoon Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Key West Afternoon Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Key West Afternoon Reef Snorkeling with Open Bar
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKey WestSnorkeling - FloridaSnorkeling - Everglades National ParkSnorkeling - NaplesCategory
Edward B. Knight PierSmathers BeachKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumFort Zachary TaylorRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumKey West Garden ClubKey West AquariumVandenberg WreckSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchOverseas HighwayFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryDuval StreetKey West CemeteryBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaMel Fisher Maritime MuseumKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryMallory Square