- Explore the historic buildings of Key West on a walking tour
- Learn the fascinating stories of historic Key West from your guide
- Sites include Casa Antigua, the Curry Mansion Inn and Truman Annex Park
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 people): A personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the southeast corner of Front Street and Greene Street, across from the Opal Key entrance sign, and directly on the sidewalk in front of the Mel Fisher Museum. This area is just outside the cruise ship docking area.
The tour ends at the Captain John Bartlum House- 730 Eaton Street, Key West, FL
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Key West Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Key West Historic Homes and Island History - Small Group Walking Tour.
- "This is a great tour to take at the beginning of your stay so you can learn as much as possible and enjoy Key West to the fullest." See review