- Guided dolphin-watching and snorkel tour from Key West
- Cruise to the best places around Key West for snorkeling
- See dolphins, eagle rays, sea turtles, ospreys and a variety of birds in their natural habitats
- Includes complimentary adult beverages and light snacks
Departure & Return
We are located on the side of the Palm Avenue bridge. Turn immediately next to the Thai Island Restaurant. We are located in Slip #1 and Slip #2 (Seabreeze with the bright blue top). Free parking is available in the marina parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Billy's Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands