8 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Florida Keys independently by paddleboard. Choose to take a lesson before heading out through a mangrove estuary. Spot local wildlife and pass by a deserted island. Set out on a route that suits beginners and paddle boarders of all ages, or choose a more advanced route if you have experience.
- Rent the full range of necessary equipment
- Paddle through a mangrove estuary
- Spot local wildlife and a deserted island
- Choose to take a lesson if necessary
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All necessary equipment
Departure & Return
90773 Old Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PADDLE! the Florida Keys, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wildlife Sightseeing with All Day Stand up Paddleboard Rental ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wildlife Sightseeing with All Day Stand up Paddleboard Rental ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wildlife Sightseeing with All Day Stand up Paddleboard Rental ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wildlife Sightseeing with All Day Stand up Paddleboard Rental ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKey LargoBoat Rentals - FloridaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - FloridaWater Equipment Rentals - FloridaCategory