3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Any other expense
Departure & Return
Kozhikode Beach, Kozhikode, Kerala, India
Mishkal Mosque, Kuttichira, Kozhikode, Kerala 673001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tyndis Heritage
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zamorin's Tales by Tyndis - Calicut Heritage Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zamorin's Tales by Tyndis - Calicut Heritage Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zamorin's Tales by Tyndis - Calicut Heritage Walk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zamorin's Tales by Tyndis - Calicut Heritage Walk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Zamorin's Tales by Tyndis - Calicut Heritage Walk
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKeralaFood Tours - KochiMarkets - KochiWalking Tours - KochiHistorical Tours - KochiHalf-day Tours - KochiFood Tours - Tamil NaduMarkets - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduFood Tours - Northern Sri LankaMarkets - Northern Sri LankaWalking Tours - Northern Sri LankaHistorical Tours - Northern Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Northern Sri LankaCategory