Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Your teacher is a trained and registered instructor with the Yoga Alliance, with training in stand up paddle board yoga and a variety of other techniques
- A small-group class makes for an intimate experience, with plenty of guidance from your instructor
Departure & Return
Head east on Main Street (Highway 3) through Osoyoos, then turn right (south) on Lakeshore Drive. Walnut Beach Resort is about 1km away on the right hand side. Simply street park and take the gated footpath around the north side of the resort to the wharf where we are located.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wakepilot
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms