4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Okanagan Valley’s craft distilleries and breweries on this guided bike tour. After being shuttled to the trailhead, ride along the Kettle Valley Rail Trail and get a taste of the local beers (tastings are an additional charge), plus enjoy lunch on this easy downhill cycling trip. On the way back, travel through downtown Penticton.
- Take a relaxing bike ride that includes stops for enjoying the scenery
- Tasting fees are not included in the price of the tour
- Stop at two breweries and two distilleries
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Light seasonal picnic
25 min shuttle from supplier's facility to trail head.
1 premium brewery, 2 premium distilleries
Must be 19+
Tasting fees NOT INCLUDED. Some guests don't taste. Fees are waived with purchase of a bottle.
Departure & Return
131 Ellis St, Penticton, BC V2A 4L4, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 to operate. Once this tour has 2 people confirmed the operator can accept bookings of one persons looking to join on.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather that may cause a safety concern, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please check forecast and dress appropriately
- Read more about Okanagan Wine Country Bike and Wine Tour 2017 - Kelowna & Okanagan Valley at: https://www.viator.com/tours/Kelowna-and-Okanagan-Valley/Okanagan-Wine-Country-Bike-and-Wine-Tour/d22366-18623P2/important-info?pub=vcps
- Please advise of any allergies and highlight their severity
- All passenger heights (in feet & inches) and weights (in pounds) MUST be advised at time of booking - this allows operator to reserve correct sized bikes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoodoo Adventure Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Okanagan Craft Distillery Brewery Bike Tour - Spirited Brews Cruise ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Okanagan Craft Distillery Brewery Bike Tour - Spirited Brews Cruise ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Okanagan Craft Distillery Brewery Bike Tour - Spirited Brews Cruise ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Okanagan Craft Distillery Brewery Bike Tour - Spirited Brews Cruise ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Okanagan Craft Distillery Brewery Bike Tour - Spirited Brews Cruise
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyBus Tours - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory