Are you interested in?
70 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
73 Tours & Activities
70 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up & drop-off is included in the price of our tour. If you have any questions about either of these, please contact us.
- Kelowna Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1S1 Canada
- Penticton Regional Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheers Okanagan Tours Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Winter Wine Tour - Lake Country - 4 Hrs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE Winter Wine Tour - Lake Country - 4 Hrs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE Winter Wine Tour - Lake Country - 4 Hrs?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 57495P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory