- Dinner and luau at Kilohana Plantation on Kauai
- Enjoy a Champagne toast to celebrate this special evening!
- Indulge in a four-course Hawaiian dinner
- Watch an entertaining luau featuring traditional Polynesian dancers and flame twirlers
- Follow the story of Tahitian voyagers to Hawaii displayed beautifully through dance and music
- Round-trip transportation available
- Gratuities included for your convenience
- Named "Best Luau Show" by Lonely Planet
Departure & Return
If your Luau package includes bus transfers, we pickup from the North Shore-Princeville area, Central Kauai from Kapa'a, Wailua & Lihue and South Shore-Poipu & Koloa. Pickup times vary from 3:00-4:45pm. Please confirm your pickup time by phoning the Call Center at 800-622-3011.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After dinner, you’ll have time to wander the historic plantation home, which has been lovingly repurposed as a boutique shopping and dining destination. Browse unique galleries and shops, visit the Koloa Rum Company, or stop in at the atmospheric Mango Bar for a tropical cocktail if you like (own expense).
Follow torch-lit paths to the state-of-the-art Luau Pavilion and take your premier seat for some of the best views in the house. Sit back and relax as the talented performers of Luau Kalamaku interpret the history of the first Tahitian voyage to the Hawaiian Islands. Flame twirlers, knife dancers and traditional Polynesian hula dancers bring this epic tale to life with a mesmerizing production, accompanied by traditional drummers and other musicians.
If you choose an option including round-trip transport, you’ll be delivered back to the door of your hotel at the end of the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If hotel pickup is selected, please provide the name of your hotel in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PAT Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.