Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Safety helmets, goggles, and bandanas
Instruction & Practice
Departure & Return
235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All guests MUST provide proper documentation at check-in showing proof of eligibility to participate. Acceptable forms of documentation: State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form: "Safe Travels" Negative Pre-Test found on website profile - Screenshots and printed documents are not eligible.
- All guests are required to wear a face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc) during check in and at any time where they are unable to safely physically distance (6 feet or more) from staff and other guests outside of their party.
- Any person experiencing a temperature of 100.4 degrees and higher and/or experiencing flu-like symptoms should not participate and will be rescheduled or issued a full refund.
- All guests are asked to follow federal, state and local orders pertaining to social distancing, masks, and travel requirements.
- Digital Waivers MUST be completed by all participants prior to arrival to support a contactless check-in process. A link to the digital waiver form will be included in reservation confirmation. No printing required.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate vehicles and MUST provide a valid Driver's License. We recommend designating 1 driver per vehicle so that drivers can get properly acclimated with vehicle operations. We can allow up to 2 drivers at your discretion. Drivers are able to switch driving at designated locations.
- Minimum of 2 guests required to reserve a vehicle. Vehicles booked with 1 person per vehicle are subject to an additional charge.
- No recent surgeries, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours. Serious neck/back/knee problems not recommended.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to water conditions at the time of the tour.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Age restrictions apply: Ages 9 + are welcome to participate.
- For your safety, Kipu Ranch Adventures will provide helmets and goggles. Guests are welcome to bring their own helmet or eye protection, such as sunglasses, if preferred.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kipu Ranch Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accomodations Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
Where do we meet for the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:This tour begins at our office: Kipu Ranch Adventures, 235 Kipu Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
When should I arrive for the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time to sign waivers and to get geared up for your off-road adventure. Tours leave at designated times and will not wait for late arrivals.
Are there age restrictions on the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:Guests 9 years and older are welcome on the Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition. All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. A legal guardian must sign a participation waiver prior to the activity.
Can children participate in the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:Guests must be at least 9 years old to participate. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate children under 9 years old.
What type of vehicles do we drive during the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:You may choose between the following: KRX 1000 (Seats 2), TERYX4 (Seats 2-4), OR MuleProFXT (Seats 3-6)
How strenuous is the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:You will drive right up to our private waterfall, however, you may optionally hike up to the top of the waterfall for a fantastic view. The walk to the waterfall is a moderate hike on uneven ground, approximately 75 meters down and back up.
Will we be able to swim during the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:Yes! This is also a swimming tour (weather permitting.) Bring a swimsuit, towel, and water shoes if you want to swim. We recommend reef-safe sunscreen and natural locally made insect repellent as well.
Do I need a driver's license to participate in the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:Yes, all drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid driver’s license.
What should I bring with me on the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:We recommend bringing a camera with a case (to protect from dust, mud, and water,) a reusable water bottle, sunscreen, a towel, a change of clothes (if swimming,) and a credit card for the security deposit.
What should I wear during the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:Covered closed-toe footwear is required. We recommend wearing dark clothing (as it may be stained by Kauai's red dirt,) a long sleeve top, and long pants. If you plan to swim, please wear your swimsuit underneath your regular clothes.
What will we see during the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:Kipu is the choice spot on Kauai for movie locations, and you will see many of them as well as the most beautiful landscapes on Kauai. The places of legends and history, as well as the plants and wildlife, make it even better.
Is the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition appropriate for pregnant guests?
A:This tour is not for anyone pregnant or with back or other injuries that could be aggravated by this type of off-road activity.
Can I participate in the Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition if I am new to driving ATVs?
A:Yes! All of our machines offer fully automatic transmissions, push-button 4WD, and all-wheel independent suspension. Off-road vehicle operation instruction and off-road vehicle safety training are provided on each and every tour.
What happens if there is bad weather for my Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition?
A:We run tours rain or shine, however, in heavy rains we may cancel the tour as we do drive through streams and valleys. If this happens we will notify you and you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition ?
A:This activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition .
See all safety measures taken by Kauai Waterfall Triple Trail Expedition .
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKauai4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - OahuSporting Events - OahuExtreme - OahuHalf-day Tours - Oahu4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiExtreme - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Wailua FallsSpouting HornKauai Cruise PortPolihale State ParkFern GrottoOpaekaa FallsKoke'e State ParkOld Koloa TownKauai MuseumMt. WaialealeMenehune Fish PondNiihauHuleia National Wildlife RefugeKauai Coffee Company Kilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeKokee Natural History MuseumRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical ParkWaioli Mission HouseKalalau Lookout