7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in Nepal's rich heritage on a private full-day tour of several UNESCO World Heritage sites in the Kathmandu Valley. Your private guide takes you to the Durbar Squares, Swayambhunath Temple (Monkey Temple), Pashupatinath Temple and more. Learn about the history and significance of each place as you explore the Buddhist and Hindu sacred sites with your guide. Includes private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off from Kathmandu. Entrance fees are at your expense.
- Private full-day tour of Kathmandu Valley's UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Hear how the 2015 earthquake affected Nepal's people and top attractions
- Excellent introduction for first-time visitors
- Includes private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off from Kathmandu
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour guide
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service offer from customers hotel or airport in Kathmandu valley
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- No age limit
- Please expect to spend around the $10 USD for lunch purchased locally
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Free to Change the date and time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Recreation Treks & Expedition Pvt.Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley's UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley's UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "If you book this tour I would highly recommend asking for her!" See review
Product code: 28592P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley's UNESCO World Heritage Sites
7 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKathmanduBus Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaFull-day Tours - PokharaBus Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingFull-day Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograFull-day Tours - BagdograCategory
Rudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)Sagarmatha National ParkSundarijalChitwan National ParkNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)Trisuli River (Trishuli River)Namche BazaarFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Shivapuri Nagarjun National ParkBudhanilkanthaKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)LuklaGarden of DreamsKirtipurSaurahaMonjoDudh Kosi RiverThamelDakshinkali TempleNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)