8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a full-day private tour that combines the sunrise viewing at Nagarkot with a sightseeing trip to Bhaktapur—a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Rise early to depart from Kathmandu and reach high altitude Nagarkot in time to watch the sun rise over the Himalayas. Continue to Bhaktapur after breakfast and visit top attractions in the culture-rich city, including Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Nyatapole Temple, Dattatreya Temple, and 55 Window Palace. Your tour includes breakfast, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur tour, from Kathmandu
- See the Himalayas at sunrise from Nagarkot
- Explore the treasures within World Heritage-listed Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Learn about the architecture of Nyatapole Temple, Dattatreya Temple, and 55 Window Palace
- Includes breakfast, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Private tour guide
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Entrance fees at Bhaktapur