2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Release your inner adventurer and have a go at waterfall abseiling without having to concern yourself with logistics or planning on this small-group experience in Kitulgala. With all your equipment provided and an instructor providing guidance, you’ll rappel down a 105-foot (32-meter) fall—getting soaked by the water and enjoying elevated views of the jungle as you descend. Round-trip transfers from select locations make everything extra easy.
- Small-group abseiling adventure down a jungle waterfall in Kitulgala
- Safe and hassle-free way to experience an extreme sport in stunning setting
- Provided equipment includes helmet, harness, ropes, and life vest
- Includes full instruction and handy return transfers from select locations
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointA7, Kitulgala, Sri Lanka
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/12/2020 - 10/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ZRI Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 125344P2