3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get out of the city and explore waterfalls on this nature tour. Depart from your Kandy hotel with your driver-guide and make your way to the countryside. Explore the waterfalls from Wattegama to Bambarella and take time to hike past misty mountains, green valleys, and turquoise pools. Admire the rich nature of the area and spot the seven waterfalls. Enjoy a traditional Sri Lankan lunch.
- Hike from Wattegama to Bambarella
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Kandy hotel
- Travel with a driver-guide
- Eat a traditional Sri Lankan lunch
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mahaweli Tours and Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Water Falls Hunt?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Water Falls Hunt?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Water Falls Hunt?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Water Falls Hunt?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 51560P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKandy4WD Tours - Nuwara EliyaSporting Events - Nuwara EliyaBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaExtreme - Nuwara EliyaWalking Tours - Nuwara Eliya4WD Tours - SigiriyaSporting Events - SigiriyaBus Tours - SigiriyaNature and Wildlife - SigiriyaExtreme - SigiriyaWalking Tours - Sigiriya4WD Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboExtreme - NegomboWalking Tours - NegomboCategory