Are you interested in?
- A customizable private tour of Kanazawa, Tokyo’s Edo-era heritage district
- Learn about life in Imperial Japan with a visit to well-preserved landmarks and gardens
- See a real-life Ninja temple and explore the traditional neighborhood of Higashi Chaya-gai
- Stops are fully flexible, and tours include private hotel pickup and your own guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel location. We will meet up at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms