Departure & Return
Meeting point：In front of Mister Donut Kanazawa Musashi Shop (Omicho-Ichibakan 1F) Access： 1.2 kilometers from JR Kanazawa station. (About 15-minute walk) For bus, take Hokutetsu Bus No. 6 to 9 or "Machi-Bus" from Kanazawa Station East Exit. If you get off at "Musashigatsuji" stop.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable shoes for walking.
- There are several bathrooms on the tour course. They will be indicated to you during the tour.
- Free Wi-Fi：X
- The temperature may get low at night during winter. Please take sufficient measures against the cold.
- Please be aware that the tour may be canceled if the minimum of 2 people is not reached.
- There are bathrooms and automatic vending machines on the tour course. However, it is highly recommended to prepare your drinks and to use bathrooms before the tour begins.
- Please follow the guide's instructions, as the roads may be dark or narrow.
- Expecting mothers can attend the tour. However, please take your physical conditions into consideration before making reservations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff