3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We wait for travellers 3 hours before they arrive at the airport.
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Josephine Nalwanga
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3days 2nights getaway to Fort Portal the new crowned tourism city.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3days 2nights getaway to Fort Portal the new crowned tourism city.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3days 2nights getaway to Fort Portal the new crowned tourism city.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3days 2nights getaway to Fort Portal the new crowned tourism city.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3days 2nights getaway to Fort Portal the new crowned tourism city.
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMother's DayNational HolidaysNew Years Multi-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingKampalaBus Tours - KigaliMulti-day Tours - KigaliMother's Day - KigaliNational Holidays - KigaliNew Years - KigaliBus Tours - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiMother's Day - NairobiNational Holidays - NairobiNew Years - NairobiBus Tours - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaMother's Day - ArushaNational Holidays - ArushaNew Years - ArushaCategory